Monday, February 2, 2009

Under Construction

This new blog is under construction. Please keep stopping in to look around. I will be showing crochet projects that I have done in the past. Some stuff that I am working on now. And maybe we can give each other some tips along the way. I'm not a beginner in crocheting but a little past being a beginner, whatever that would be. We can move along together as we grow in our crafty journey together. But I would like to hear from experts at crocheting as well. That is how we learn our craft by conveying information to each other and sharing tips on this beautiful craft. I am a self taught crocheter. My sister couldn't teach me no matter how many times she tried to explain it to me. My maternal grandmother did some crocheting herself. Along with my mother. So I hope you all will stop back by soon. If you want to leave a comment to let you me know that you stopped in, that would be great. I'm so excited about my new crochet blog and I can't wait to get it up and running!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a blog! I love the name and especially since I had something to do with bestowing it on you LOL I can't wait to see all of the wonderful things you post on it. See you soon Grannie Annie. I love you ♥

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

Oh how exciting! another blog to read! Can't wait to see some of your pics. =)